4th year officially begins tomorrow!

Alright! School year 2009-2010 is officially opening tomorrow.. And yes, I'm ready!! I've bought my notebooks, yellow pad, and pens (I admit that I'm quite addicted to pens.. I usually buy a lot of them even if I can't use all of them at the same time.. ☺)!!!!!!

Something new this year is my mode of choosing my notebook's cover.. (FYI, for the past 3 years, I've been using Stradmore brand notebooks with randomly-spoofed covers)

first batch of notebooks:

second batch of notebooks and other stuff:



What I really wanted you to see are these quotes in the cover:

"HAPPY"
"Dear God, it's great to have a friend..."
"Dear God, it sure is worth making the effort... when we get results!"
"If you think you can, you can.. Success comes to those who dare and act.."

If, it doesn't inspire you enough, THEN!! READ IT AGAIN!! hahahahah..

one more thing, I bought a Discovery Channel VCD in National Bookstore.. I just finished watching it a while ago.. It was nice because it talked about INTUITION, ESP, and other related topics. Here's the cover:



Comments

  1. uyy.. ako nde pa ready! wahahaha. bukas plang ako bibili notebook. hehe.. ang tamad ko bwahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts