something to share

Hey, I just found my old black notebook. It was supposed to be my "random thoughts" notebook but eventually I abandoned it. Let me show you the first two pages.
  

On the 3rd page, this was written:

JUNE 30, 09

Lord, Your love - I could feel it overflowing within me.
everyday of my life gets better and better.
In every event that I've gone through, I know that it's You working in every single second of my life.
EVERYTHING! - time, date, person/s, place - You sew each detail to PERFECTLY FIT THE MOMENT...
I can only do so much to testify for your outpouring LOVE for me

-MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!


***
I find them really neat and I'm thinking of buying a new silver pen so I can write in this notebook again. I do enjoy reading old entries that I made because I get to see what kind of person I was, and had turned into. Nicey, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts