four days

It's just now that I have come to appreciate the value of a 4-day vacation. These 4 days feel so long!!! Just enough to rest, fire up and get ready for the following days. True that this break triggers me to miss the "bum's life" (though I've only got the taste of it for three months last year) but nothing beats the feeling of spending my precious time with worthwhile activities. And of course, I will take this time to write!

HOLY WEEK
This is a time to reflect. A quiet time to spend thinking about our relationship with God. What have we done so far? Did our acts glorify Him? Honestly speaking, I have been living out of my pledged life back when I was in high school. Which is why I am taking this time to reconstruct myself. Change (or rather reformation) will never be easy but I know and I am sure that I can do it! ;)

DAY 1
Holy Thursday - spent (and is planning to spend) the whole day at home. I miss home. I really do.

DAY 2
Plan # 1: Go to White Cross with my college friends Au, Marthie, and France (this is the tentative list).
Plan # 2: Come what may! :D

DAY 3
Might go to White Cross again with family and relatives this time.

DAY 4
Luneta trip! Our family (Calica family) had recently been bonding more often and part of the list of activities is to go to Luneta, take pictures, relax and visit my brother's exhibit in Arts Association of the Philippines. I am really excited about this trip because I've long been wanting to have a picture at the Japanese garden there. I will post it here once I have it. ;)

...and it doesn't end here.

One more thing that excites me is Vista Land's GREENVIRON event on Monday. It is a Tree Planting Event that will simultaneously take place in different locations around the country. Feels good to participate in such events.


BE THE CHANGE!

Comments

Popular Posts