can you tell me your insight regarding suicide? I mean why do some people commit suicide, heck why do they even think of committing suicide! since you're a graduate of clinical psychology I'm sure you can tell me something.

As you can see, people have different ways of dealing with their daily lives as well as their problems. I learned from my Abnormal Psych class that there are different types of suicide. To be exact they are: "death seekers", "death initiators", "death ignorers", "death darers" and "sub-intentional death". They have different reasons for doing it; for example, death darers are those we usually see in movies: those who intentionally overdose themselves with pills, and then call their friends; thus, calling the attention of the people around them. (i got these info from my book). The other types of suicide are quite interesting. Tell me who you are.. Message me in Facebook or Twitter. I'll tell you more about it! :)

yes, human? what is it?

Comments

Popular Posts