early twenty eighth of June

For the 3rd time now, my mom had checked if I'm asleep so I just remained quiet. A while ago, (June 27, around 9:00PM) I felt a little gloomy - too rare an emotion for me (this feeling grew from a simple, yet alarming issue in my life lately). But before the twenty-eighth of June, GOD turned the table! He made me happy again! It was a very immediate answer to my prayer yesterday. I just hope that this time, it's a YES! It's too early to rejoice right now, so I'll write about it next time: soon. :) God is always PERFECT in timing! ♥

###
I took a lot of MyPersonality tests from Facebook - that's what kept me awake; one more thing, a while ago, I was lurking around the dining table; words and phrases, again, were floating on my mind. I'm recently conceptualizing a story about a mountain climber. Maybe I'll put them into words next time, too. (I have to sleep now because my brother who has a 7:00AM class is already awake - and me? I still haven't closed my eyes to sleep. Good night for me! I'll go to LSCA later to buy my ticket for the 2nd Frosh Berde Party!! I'm really really excited for it! :)

Comments

Popular Posts