one blessed day

I'm writing about yesterday's happenings. You see, I was almost at the point that I wanted to quit applying for a job since it's been 3 months and I still haven't landed anywhere. For the past 2 days, I had been talking to my friends about my plans of offering tutorial services for the mean time, or maybe opening a printing service (since our house is beside a school, I thought it might be a good business for me). I was ABOUT to settle in being self employed! But then, God, again, answered my prayers! Just yesterday, three companies (those that I have apparently been waiting for) called me for interviews or exams. This is quite exciting, isn't it? All I hope now is that I could get hired in any of those three. I'd really give them my best shot! However, if by any unfortunate chance that I would not be hired, I would assume that God's real message for me is this - I am really meant to do what I have been planning to do (become self-employed!).

I would also want to thank my parents, brothers and sister. They have been praying with me that I may be employed or whatsoever. God's will be done!

Comments

Popular Posts