The Adventures of Ella the Explorer

Story conceptualized on 27 July 2010, at around 11:10P.M.

My apology for not writing it tonight. I have to sleep now.. brrr.. (11:20P.M.)

TODAY, I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY. The past week had been a week of many "firsts" for me. You know how much I love doing things first time. I could not count how many firsts I had, but the best was to go up the roof deck of an under-construction condominium with an alimak elevator. Isn't it cool? Well, the view up there was extra cool! (Right now, I'm actually wishing that I could write more, but I am currently running out of words due to excitement - you should know the feeling that you want to say a lot of things but you can't quite put them into words. LOL!) I am so looking forward to a lot of things everyday. New things to learn and new people to meet - the spices of my life. I'm loving it!

Comments

Popular Posts