FTW day

28 august 2010



It's a Saturday: another day to spend with my friends. It was my first time to watch a live basketball game at the Araneta Coliseum, and it was one hell of a great game! DLSU vs FEU, with DLSU winning felt so fanstastic! *FYI, FEU is the leading team :))* I watched the game with my bestfriend - Lester, Justin, Sir Bong and Sir Owe; Wes Esguerra was also there with his girlfriend. At the beginning of the game, La Salle's crowd wasn't cheering as much as the Tams were, but in the last 2 minutes, when the Archers already owned the game, everyone was standing, as if we were preparing to jump in joy for the win. I think I will watch them again on the Saturdays to come :)

After the game, I and Lester went to Samuel's house to celebrate Jonalyn's (my girl bestfriend) birthday. Of course, the Sweet Potatoes were there (Sam, Jhona, Dhebs, Me, minus Anne, Camz and Adin - I'm wondering, when will we ever be complete again?), Nikki and Anthony were also there and some of Sam's close friends were there, too. I hope they'll upload pictures soon. :)) I had another great Saturday! woot!

Comments

Popular Posts