My Saturdays



(This entry is a test of memory! Sheesh! )

For the past four weeks, my Saturdays had been fruitful as my weekdays. Just so you know, my schedule every Saturday is 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM only. So, I have all the time in the afternoon to spend for good time (which I deserve, I guess.. ☺)

Saturday #1 (July 31) I had fun with my psych friends (Edric, Raffy, and Iris) who were about to start with their maze-hamster-experiment. We stayed at Edric's house then more friends came in. A few hourse later, they have decided to transfer to another place for a "Team Building", so I just went straight to my Lola's house. [fin]

Saturday #2 (Aug 7) PsychSoc Team Building at LSCA, Lester's birthday, Team Building at Kuya Bri's house

Saturday #3 (Aug 14) Shopping at Megamall; Dinner with SCORG 1 at Tapsi ni Vivian; Inception last full show with Nikki, Justin, Jayjay and Fern at Robinsons Metro East

Satuday #4 (Aug 21) Herbalife Success Training Seminar at Dusit Thani; first time to commute to Trevi from Dusit to get the OD key.

I wonder what's up for me this Saturday (Aug 28)?

Comments

Popular Posts