CHANGE

It's high time for change! My blog needed some reinforcements so here goes...


**BLOG TITLE"For the longest time, I've been thinking of changing my blog's title. "this is mine indeed" appeared to be very self-centered so I thought of coming up with a strong catch-phrase that will bring glory to my God. "vivere per grazia di Dio" is the Italian translation of "living by the grace of God." (Thanks to Google Translate!☺) Why Italian? I actually have no substantial reason. I just thought the Italian translation sounded more striking than the other translations ;)

**BLOG DESCRIPTION**Well, I am plainly a fan of synonyms, so from "writing at the onset of thoughts allowed by God for me to think about" it became "inscribing from the inception of God-sent thoughts"

Comments

Popular Posts