Sensitivity II: Grace Manifest

Grace abound!


Grace Express: You prayed for something specific then you get the result in the snap of a finger. -- This is creepy yet overwhelming!
Matt. 7:7


Graceful Waiting: You prayed for something, you wanted an answer as soon as possible, but God says, "Wait". God is not only teaching us to be patient in these times. He also wants us to cling to Him closer, search for His will through His Word and have faith in His Sovereignty.
Psalm 40:1


Humbling Grace: In my personal experience, God gave me the feeling of this face of grace when He answered my prayed with a "No." He has instilled in my heart that He is the pilot, not me. He reminded me that I am His creation and He is the Master, so I have no right to disagree or complain about His way of orchestrating events in my life. It is way too humbling when God teaches us to continue living our lives (whether the circumstances are favorable to us or not) by His grace. It is in our weaknesses where God's grace manifests. Cherish it! There's no other person/circumstance that can glorify His name like yours!
2 Cor. 11:30


vivere per grazia di Dio!

Comments

Popular Posts