it's been ages

Hey blog! I missed doing this.. haha.. So, why am I talking to an inanimate thing?

Anyway, it's been a long time since my last post. I guess, I have too much free time now to write a blog again.

The past year had been a very busy and productive year for me. Now I am starting to venture on to a new stage of life. Most people call it "THE REAL WORLD". I call it the Jungle of Fresh Experiences. True, I miss my "school days doing a lot of school stuff". I really do! I am wondering if things would go the same when I get into a real work environment. Of course, I assume that work will require me some extra effort especially in dealing with a group of people (different ages, personality and interests). I might not have a hard time doing that; thanks to the training that I got from my 2 years experience with the Student Council (now, I'm starting to miss them again BIGTIME!)

I'd go random now. 'Til my next post! :) God bless you (whoever you are who took the time to read this)!

Comments

Popular Posts