ƃuıɯɹɐʍ lɐqolƃ

Today is May 5, 2010. Summer's heat is REALLY baking us anywhere we go!

BUT

Did you enjoy the afternoon rain? Yes? No? I did! I love it when it rains because of the cool feeling it gives me. But when I came to think that RAIN DURING SUMMERTIME is not normal, I tend to feel kinda guilty for loving the rain today.

Global warming had been identified for the past years and since then, the situation had worsened. We could not even count with our ten fingers the natural disasters that have hit the earth just last year. It is inspiring to see the different organizations which have emerged to encourage people to fight global warming. The efforts were good but are definitely not enough. Let me share to you something that I have learned from my Physics class about "IRREVERSIBILITY" (which had been occurring in nature in the form of degradation). Earth had been overused and it is true that the damages could not be reversed anymore. The only available solution is prevention; prevention of further damage. I just hope that everyone harbor at least some concern for nature. Indeed, it requires conscious effort to do so, but that little effort won't hurt us anyway. It's also for the future generation. (Now, I sound futuristic: it's so not me.. haha).

am i talking too much? pagbigyan nyo na.. minsan lang naman! ahaha..

Comments

Popular Posts